Need to see a prototype of your part fast? Special Products & Mfg., Inc. has got you covered with our Rapid Prototyping capabilities. We can typically go from design to product in as little as one business week using our brilliant FasTrak system, where we measure lead-time in days not weeks!
General Rapid Prototyping Capabilities
- Design Assistance
- Design Enhancement/Optimization
Special Rapid Prototyping Capabilities
- FasTrak system offers extremely fast lead-times.
- FasTrak Sysem – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Special Products utilizes an automated FTP recovery system, which notifies us every half hour of when files are dropped and who they are from. That way we always receive your file quickly, and can begin production on your prototype ASAP.
Prototypes are managed through the normal production facility, which is an indication on how well the Special Products shop is scheduled.
Quality Control department utilizes special equipment to thoroughly review products for quality before they are shipped to you, including but not limited to InspectVision, Romer Arm, Height Gauges, Calipers, Micrometers, and Precision Linear Scales.
In compliance with and certified to ISO 9001:2008
- AutoCAD Inventor
- Solidworks 2007 and 2008
- ProEngineer (Pro-E) Wildfire
- DXF, IGES, STEP for direct importation into our CAD systems.
- PDF, TIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, and EPS (for graphics)
- Laser Cutting
- ESI-Early Supplier Involvement (Concept)
- Concurrent Engineering (Design)
- Industry standard tolerances apply
- Hole diameters +/-.005 unless otherwise specified
- Hole to hole centers +/-.005
- Flange dimensions +/-.010
- Overall formed/welded dimensions +/-.030
Typical Annual Volumes
- From a single prototype to 25 pieces.
- FasTrak orders
- All Credit Cards
- P-Card Purchasing
- Blanket Prototype
- Sheet Metal
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- FasTrak System